Skip to main content

Part 1 - Making Friends

 

1.Do you have a lot of close friends? (or) Tell me about your friends. (or) Do you have many friends?

No, I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are really important to me. I have only two friends in whom I have faith. They are always corroborating and helpful whenever I feel lonely and unhappy.

2.Do you think friendship is important? 

Indeed, friendship is crucial to our life. The connection makes our lives intriguing and interesting. They help us build a sense of sharing, whether they are tangible things or simply words of perspicuity or inspiration.

3.Which do you prefer: to spend time with a friend or spend time alone? (or) How often do you go out with your friends?

It depends. Generally, I am more of a loner and spend more time alone than with friends, especially when working or studying. But when I'm in a foul mood, loneliness isolates me from the rest of the world. On those days, I spend time with my friends to prevent negative and depressing ideas from entering my mind.

4.What kind of individuals do you like as friends?

I am drawn to individuals who are truthful and self confident. Moreover, people support one another regardless of the circumstances and motivate others. I avoid establishing friends with those who have a sense of superiority.

5.Do you like face-to-face conversations with people?

Actually, I am an introvert who dislikes having face-to-face talks with strangers. Therefore, I prefer chatting with virtual friends over real-world acquaintances. However, I am more comfortable speaking face-to-face with my friends since I know them and they understand me.

6.Are most of your friends from school or outside school? 

Since we were children, the majority of my friends have been from school as we have shared interests in every area. People I've met at work or outside of school have fewer things in common with me, and as an introvert, I dislike making new friends as much as I do in my school times.

7.How often do you meet with your friends?

When I was younger, I met my friends nearly every day. Even non-school friends were a part of my regular social engagement. Now that our subject of study has shifted and we have begun to work, I hardly meet anyone throughout the week. I only hang out with my closest buddies on weekends. These reunions are also sporadic.

8.What do you and your friends do together?

To relieve stress, I engage in numerous activities with my friends, including playing sports, cooking, painting, and listening to music, as well as playing video games. Thus, we spend a great deal of time together and enjoy each other's company.

9.How do people meet and make friends in your country?

I do not believe that a person's country is relevant while attempting to establish new friends. In every country, it is possible to create friends just by spending time with them and sharing their interests; hence, friendships are inevitable. Alternatively, you can make online friends using social networks such as Instagram and Facebook.

10.How do adults and children develop friendships?

Children typically form friends without any conscious effort. Usually, common interests and goals serve as the foundation of their friendship. While adults utilise self-disclosure to build trust and loyalty among their friends.

11.Do you think it is possible to become real friends with people you meet on the internet?

Real friendship, in my opinion, has nothing to do with how or where we meet, but rather with how we decide to develop the relationship. I believe it is feasible to create a genuine friendship online. The only necessary characteristics of a friend are honesty, dependability, empathy, respect, and loyalty. If you are receiving all of these benefits from online friends, making genuine online mates should be simple.

12.What do you think makes people have a long friendship?

I believe that communication and understanding play a fundamental part in the development of lifelong friendships. If two people desire a long-term friendship, they must understand one another, exert equal effort, and maintain regular contact to strengthen their ties.

13.Does it make things easier in a friendship if you have similar interests? 

Yes, if people share similar ideas and preferences, they will rapidly synchronise and there will be no place for discord. Consequently, it will be easier for them to continue their friendship.

14. Who is your best friend and why? 

USE CUE CARD


15. How long have you known him and what is special about him? 

USE CUE CARD


Do you like chatting with friends?


Yes, I do since it is the best way to stay updated and in touch with loved ones. Moreover, we can have a good bond with the mates we chat with daily. Sometimes I like to share my photographs belonging to wonderful places or day-to-day routines. 


What do you usually chat about with friends?


I like to discuss a number of topics while chatting with my friends. Firstly, we want to have the plan to meet in the evening to have a healthy time together. Secondly, I like to share hobbies and interests and moreover, we want to discuss current affairs the most.


Do you prefer to chat with a group or with only one friend?

My preference is to chat with my friends only whether in a group or alone since we all know each other and by doing so, we can share our feelings and thoughts. Sometimes we also like to crack jokes at each other while chatting in a group. Recently, we had a conference call to discuss something important about our friend living abroad.


Do you prefer to communicate face-to-face or via social media?


My first preference is to have face-to-face communication since it is the finest way to express ourselves in an apple-pie manner. In this type of communication, I can read expressions, easily convey my messages, and can get solutions in a jiffy. Moreover, I can explain the matter convincingly using bodily gestures as well. 


Do you argue with friends?

Yes, when my viewpoints do not match with my friends then we often have arguments among ourselves. Moreover, when my good friends make a wrong decision I usually have arguments with them to show them the right way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part - 3 - All Cue Cards

Part 3 belongs to all new cue cards from September to December 2022. We have written the answers on our own except for one topic. Hence, we hold the copyright status of the answers written by us. 1.  Describe an object you find particularly beautiful (For example, a painting, sculpture, piece of jewellery/furniture, etc.). 1. Do   you   think   there   are   more   beautiful   things   now   than  in  the   past? In my opinion, traditional art and sculptures are much more captivating. I think in the past, it was easier for artists to find shoppers in the form of kings and nobles and they could focus on their art without any financial worries. However, today it is much harder to earn money as an artist. The art being made today also reflects that – it is done more as a hobby rather than as a profession and the works produced are far behind those of the past. Moreover, nowadays artists rely on machine work instead of handmade items.  2.   Do you think there are many scenic spots in India

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a savoury stuffed pastr

Many people argue that restaurants should be required to disclose the nutritional information of the dishes they serve. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

  Many people argue that restaurants should be required to disclose the nutritional information of the dishes they serve. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? This answer is submitted by BAWA IELTS Ferozepur considering the plagiarism policy. Food is fuel for everyone, and it must be nutritious always to get a sound body. Therefore, a number of individuals contend that restaurants must show nutritional information regarding the dishes they provide. I agree with the statement since I believe the merits outperform the demerits. On the one hand, plenty of factors sustain the positive aspect of this notion. The primary benefit is parents will feel better about choosing a meal for their children when they are aware of the nutrition level of the items being purchased. Moreover, by providing nutritional information, minors can gradually learn about healthy eating and cultivate better eating habits. The secondary miracle of this culture is that adding nutritional labels increa