Describe a risk you have taken which had a positive result.
You should say
- What was it?
- Why did you take it?
- What was the result?
- How did you feel about it?
Risks play an imperative in everyone's life since we can polish ourselves with positive outcomes. Here, I would like to talk about a risk I have taken that had a positive result.
- What was it?
The risk was all about starting a small business in my hometown. In this business, I had a long-cherished desire to start a bookshop since I am also a bibliophile person.
My friends restricted me not to starting this business owing to less financial security and other work; however, I kept glued to my dream.
- Why did you take it?
As I mentioned, it was my long-cherished desire to start this particular business since I want everyone must read books. It is the best way to enhance knowledge, and by reading books, we can change our perspective. Moreover, I wanted to help my father with financial problems. Therefore, I took this risk.
- What was the result?
For the first few months, I was helpless since my business was not gravitating enough people as all we know, people these days dislike reading more books. But, I didn't lose hope and kept working hard to make people aware of the benefits of reading novels and other books. Therefore, I got the ultimate results after a few months.
- How did you feel about it?
I was over the moon after a few months of starting my business since I invested my hard-earned money in it. Moreover, I was attracting more people to read books, and in a short period, hundreds of people started knowing me.
Now, I run this shop and I have two employees working here. I feel on cloud 9 when children visit me and ask for fictional books.