Skip to main content

Describe a recent time when you went to a party. You should say

 

Describe a recent time when you went to a party. You should say


  1. When did this happen?
  2. Where did it happen?
  3. Why it was or wasn't enjoyable?


Explain whether you will attend such parties in the future or not.



Parties play an imperative role in our lives since we can attain rejuvenation by attending such functions. Some parties are not according to our expectations; however, some are interesting. Here, I would like to discuss a party I attended recently.


  1. When did this happen?


This party was organised by my cousin's brother and it was a housewarming party. It was organized by my brother just two months ago.


  1. Where did it happen?


He organised the party at his new home since it is a duplex house where one can accommodate around 500 guests. Moreover, he wanted to get the blessing of elders and love from his friends during this party and therefore, organised it at his new home located in my hometown Ferozepur.


  1. Why it was or wasn't enjoyable?


It was an enjoyable party since he invited a number of renowned people as well. Moreover, it was a healthy get-together for our family members and we shared a lot of nostalgic moments. I ate my favourite cuisines such as crushed mustard leaves, stuffed fermented pancakes and sweet carrot pudding during that party.


Furthermore, all the family members sang various songs and danced together.


Explain whether you will attend such parties in the future or not.


Yes, I would like to attend such parties in the future since we can capture awesome memories. In the same way, we can stave away the hustle and bustle of daily routine by attending such parties and we can enhance our creativity and productivity since such parties instil enthusiasm and zeal in us.






Popular posts from this blog

IELTS & PTE Grammar Scenario

  Rule 1:  Have/has/had + past participle tense (V3) After have/has/had, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: You have been  approved  for admission. He had  repaired  his old car. I have  baked  some cookies. Rule 2: Am/is/are/was/were + past participle tense (V3) After am/is/are/was/were, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: She was  chased  by animals in the forest. Your dog is  obsessed  with bigger dogs. However, the verb is sometimes the first form after is/am/are/was/were. Example: Jack was  cutting  the grass when a snake appeared. My parents are  going  to a lake nearby for fishing. Rule 3: Be/being/been+ past participle tense (V3) After be/been/being, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: This workshop has been  held  in the art gallery since last week. ...

It is harder for children to grow up in the 21st century than it was in the past. How far do you agree with this statement? Give your opinions.

It is harder for children to grow up in the 21st century than it was in the past. How far do you agree with this statement? Give your opinions. The essay's answer is written by BAWA IELTS, following the plagiarism policy. Essay Starts Now- There is a contentious issue whether it is a more laborious task for children to grow up in the modern era than in the past. Though I agree with the notion to a significant extent, it has become far easier as well. Thus, I will give my viewpoint in the forthcoming paragraphs.  The foremost downside is that our modern children have been exposed to social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, where they have consistent access to adverse activities. To be more precise, they may have easier access to unnecessary reels and computer games, where they keep wasting their precious time rather than focusing on their studies. Another aspect associated with the provided notion is that our modern children have been overburdened by education as well...

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a sa...