Skip to main content

Talk about favourite colour.

 

Talk about your favourite colour. 

You should say: 

 what colour it is?

how this colour is different from other colours?

how do you feel about using this colour? 

Explain why this is your favourite colour? 

Colours play a pivotal role in everyone’s life and moreover, ingrain happiness and enthusiasm amongst the masses. I love almost every colour; however, now I will speak about my favourite one.  

That colour is none other than Blue which represents both the sky and the sea and is associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, inspiration, and sensitivity.  

This colour is different from others since it provides tranquillity and rejuvenation. 

I always feel motivated and encouraged while using this colour. Furthermore, it inculcates positive vibes in me to perform a particular task.  

This is my favourite colour owing to a number of reasons: 

A) First of all, the colour blue is significant in religious belief. It brings peace and moreover, it is believed that this colour keeps the bad spirits away. 

B) Secondly, this colour is also associated with depth, expertise, and stability. 

C) Thirdly, its light form which is light blue or sky-blue colour is associated with health, healing, tranquillity, understanding, and softness. Along with this, I would like to say that this is the colour of The Sky that represents freedom and limitless behaviour.  

D) Last but not least, blue calls to mind feelings of calmness or serenity and in my opinion, it evokes trust, honesty, loyalty and confidence.

Part - 3

1. What colours do you like?  

I like dark colours since by wearing dark colours, I feel enthusiastic and motivated. Moreover, among dark colours, dark blue which is also known as Navy blue colour, I like the most since it is the symbol of power and authority along with majesty.   

2. What is the most popular colour in India?  

White colour is the most famous colour in India according to a recent survey. I believe, nearly one-third proportion of people love to wear white colour since it is a symbol of peace and harmony.  

3. Do you like to wear light colours?  

Yes, sometimes I like wearing light colours, especially during summers because light colours reflect sunlight and look softer and cooler. Amongst light colours, Sky Blue is my favourite one since it instils tranquillity and positivity in my mind.  

4. Do colours affect your mood?  

Yes, a few colours change my mind. To be more precise, I would like to say that warm colours such as red, yellow and orange evoke emotions like love, passion, happiness, and sometimes anger. On the contrary, cool colours, like blue, green and purple provide me relaxation, calmness and sometimes spirituality.   

5. Did colour matter to you when you were a child?  

In my childhood, I really liked blue colour and sometimes purple according to my mother’s conversation with me, and I don’t know why these colours were my favourite my childhood.   

6. Does colour matter when you buy things?  

Yes, colour matters to me the most when I go out shopping. For instance, while buying clothes during summer, I prefer cool colours such as white, ivory and sky blue; however, in winter, dark ones I prefer. Moreover, I love to wear sunglasses, and green, as well as honey-golden shades, are my all-time favourite.   

7. Which colour don’t you like to have in your home? 

I dislike having Black colour in my home because black paint heats up fast and moreover, it absorbs more rays from the sun. 

9. Have you ever seen a rainbow? 

Yes, the plethora of times, I have seen a rainbow. Recently, I also saw a rainbow and it was looking wonderful. I exactly remember, it was around 4 or 5 pm in the evening when I stepped out of my house after raining cats and dogs and owing to sudden sunshine, I saw a rainbow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part - 3 - All Cue Cards

Part 3 belongs to all new cue cards from September to December 2022. We have written the answers on our own except for one topic. Hence, we hold the copyright status of the answers written by us. 1.  Describe an object you find particularly beautiful (For example, a painting, sculpture, piece of jewellery/furniture, etc.). 1. Do   you   think   there   are   more   beautiful   things   now   than  in  the   past? In my opinion, traditional art and sculptures are much more captivating. I think in the past, it was easier for artists to find shoppers in the form of kings and nobles and they could focus on their art without any financial worries. However, today it is much harder to earn money as an artist. The art being made today also reflects that – it is done more as a hobby rather than as a profession and the works produced are far behind those of the past. Moreover, nowadays artists rely on machine work instead of handmade items.  2.   Do you think there are many scenic spots in India

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a savoury stuffed pastr

New Speaking - September to December 2022

New Speaking Questions - Part 1 or 3 The answers are purely based on novel ideas and belong to BAWA IELTS Ferozepur. We also observe the copyright status of answers given here.  Name  Is it easy for you to remember people’s names?  Yes, I always find it easy to remember the names of people since I have an elephant's memory. Moreover, I can easily memorise the mobile number of people.  However, I find it difficult when I have to recall the names of those who are from another culture, especially East and South Indian, owing to their uniqueness.   Do you do anything to help you remember people’s names?  Not all the time, I think it is necessary to use anything in remembering people’s names. More specifically, if the people are from my province Punjab, then I can remember easily because of similarity; however, if the people are from another culture, then I prefer to write their names on my pocket diary to remember them.  How do you feel when people can't remember your name?  I don’