Describe a situation when you waited for a bus or a train
- when it was
- where you waited
- how long had you waited
- and explain how you felt about it
BAWA IELTS Ferozepur has written this task using its own language. We have considered the plagiarism policy. It is fully checked using the iThenticate check mechanism.
Similar Cue Card
Talk about a time when you were upset or in a difficult situation.
In certain situations, people have to wait for public transportation mediums. I also waited for a bus, and here I would like to describe the whole scenario.
- When it was?
It happened a week before when I had to go to Chandigarh, the state's capital. I had to attend a wedding ceremony there. Therefore, I opted for a bus since it is a comfortable mode of travelling.
- Where did you wait?
I reached Moga City at 6.30 am, and there I had to wait for the super deluxe bus at the bus terminal.
- How long have you waited?
I was there for 2 hours since it was raining cats and dogs on the same day and the roads were flooded with rainwater. The buses, trains and cabs were running late owing to dense traffic. Hence, we were around 30 people who had to wait for the bus, and the bus came around 8.45 am.
- Explain how you felt about it?
I was upset at that time since I had to reach the party at 10 am. But, I arrived there at 1.00 pm owing to heavy rainfall. I was fed up with the worst experience that I faced on that day. Moreover, the heavy traffic on the roads added fuel to the flame due to the fact we were extremely late.
Furthermore, the environment that I encountered at the bus terminal was full of great pain. The foul smell of garbage hit me hard, and I was perplexed. Besides this, I feel suffocated by the diesel smell, and hence, at that time, it was an uphill task for me to wait for a bus there for two hours when I was surrounded by the diesel smell.
Hence, I consider that time the worst period when I had to wait for the bus.
