Skip to main content

Talk about a goal that you want to achieve in the future. Include: What the goal is When you think of it How you will accomplish it

 

Talk about a goal that you want to achieve in the future. Include: 

What the goal is

When you think of it

How you will accomplish it


Goals play an imperative role in our lives since we can stay motivated by focusing on our aims. Here, I would like to talk about a goal that I want to achieve in the future.


What the goal is

The goal is to plant a maximum number of trees to safeguard our ecosystem since the earth has reached the eleventh hour. Therefore, I aim to save my planet.


When you think of it

I still remember I was going to Chandigarh with my parents. I witnessed trees being cut down owing to the construction of a new highway. I asked my father about the same, and he was distressed since my father explained the benefits of trees for the ecosystem; however, he explained how we will face devastating outcomes in the future by this move of the government. Therefore, I took a pledge at that time to plant more trees for my planet. Hence, I started planting trees on special occasions as well. 


How you will accomplish it?

I know the aim is hard since I am a student and have to participate in my classes around the clock. However, I have started planting trees on weekends with my friends. Moreover, on special occasions such as birthday parties of my loved ones and passing examinations, I motivate my well-wishers to plant a tree as a memory. I also like to make people aware of the benefits of tree plantation.


Furthermore, my idle here is Saalumaarda Thimakka, a 110-year-old environmentalist in India who has planted around 8000 trees so far. Therefore, I can achieve my goal in the coming period of planting around 500 trees by sheer hard work and dedication.

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS & PTE Grammar Scenario

  Rule 1:  Have/has/had + past participle tense (V3) After have/has/had, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: You have been  approved  for admission. He had  repaired  his old car. I have  baked  some cookies. Rule 2: Am/is/are/was/were + past participle tense (V3) After am/is/are/was/were, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: She was  chased  by animals in the forest. Your dog is  obsessed  with bigger dogs. However, the verb is sometimes the first form after is/am/are/was/were. Example: Jack was  cutting  the grass when a snake appeared. My parents are  going  to a lake nearby for fishing. Rule 3: Be/being/been+ past participle tense (V3) After be/been/being, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: This workshop has been  held  in the art gallery since last week. ...

It is harder for children to grow up in the 21st century than it was in the past. How far do you agree with this statement? Give your opinions.

It is harder for children to grow up in the 21st century than it was in the past. How far do you agree with this statement? Give your opinions. The essay's answer is written by BAWA IELTS, following the plagiarism policy. Essay Starts Now- There is a contentious issue whether it is a more laborious task for children to grow up in the modern era than in the past. Though I agree with the notion to a significant extent, it has become far easier as well. Thus, I will give my viewpoint in the forthcoming paragraphs.  The foremost downside is that our modern children have been exposed to social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, where they have consistent access to adverse activities. To be more precise, they may have easier access to unnecessary reels and computer games, where they keep wasting their precious time rather than focusing on their studies. Another aspect associated with the provided notion is that our modern children have been overburdened by education as well...

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a sa...