Skip to main content

Describe a person who has strong opinions

 

Describe a person who has strong opinions


  • Who this person is
  • How do you know them
  • Why do you think he/she is a person who has strong opinions
  • What kinds of strong opinions does this person have
  • Explain how you feel about his/her opinions

Strong opinions matter a lot in our lives since it is the best way to get the brightest opportunities in the future. Here, I would like to talk about a person having the best opinions.



  • Who this person is

He is my neighbour named Dr. Soni. He is a doctor by profession but an environmentalist by passion. He loves nature and guides people on what we can do to safeguard our ecosystem.


  • How do you know them?

I have known Dr Soni for a decade because we both share the same neighbourhood. Moreover, he is a renowned doctor of our hometown owing to which he is a famous person as well.


  • Why do you think he is a person who has strong opinions?

He has very strong opinions because various people ask for his help to come out of their problems. These troubles are associated with medical, personal or environmental issues. He has guided people to plant more and more trees to safeguard our planet since the earth has reached the eleventh hour. Moreover, he has an opinion that people living in our neighbourhood plant Indian Lilac trees, which act as a natural purifier to stave away diseases such as Asthma. 


  • What kinds of strong opinions does this person have

He has strong opinions in the sectors I have mentioned before. I remember I was unaware of any good opportunityregarding my future, and he taught me to participate in the IELTS exam and get the best opportunities in advanced nations.

Furthermore, he asked my brother to pursue a career in the medical stream because my brother shows good interest in medical profession. Therefore, we respect him a lot.


  • Explain how you feel about his/her opinions.

I always show my respectful behaviour about the opinions he provides since all opinions come out to be fruitful. He planted around 10 trees in our neighbourhood around 7 years ago, and now they provide us with a good shade. Hence, all people in society like his opinions and feel delighted to have such an honest person.

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS & PTE Grammar Scenario

  Rule 1:  Have/has/had + past participle tense (V3) After have/has/had, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: You have been  approved  for admission. He had  repaired  his old car. I have  baked  some cookies. Rule 2: Am/is/are/was/were + past participle tense (V3) After am/is/are/was/were, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: She was  chased  by animals in the forest. Your dog is  obsessed  with bigger dogs. However, the verb is sometimes the first form after is/am/are/was/were. Example: Jack was  cutting  the grass when a snake appeared. My parents are  going  to a lake nearby for fishing. Rule 3: Be/being/been+ past participle tense (V3) After be/been/being, choose the past participle of a verb with the form -ed or the third form. Example: This workshop has been  held  in the art gallery since last week. ...

It is harder for children to grow up in the 21st century than it was in the past. How far do you agree with this statement? Give your opinions.

It is harder for children to grow up in the 21st century than it was in the past. How far do you agree with this statement? Give your opinions. The essay's answer is written by BAWA IELTS, following the plagiarism policy. Essay Starts Now- There is a contentious issue whether it is a more laborious task for children to grow up in the modern era than in the past. Though I agree with the notion to a significant extent, it has become far easier as well. Thus, I will give my viewpoint in the forthcoming paragraphs.  The foremost downside is that our modern children have been exposed to social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, where they have consistent access to adverse activities. To be more precise, they may have easier access to unnecessary reels and computer games, where they keep wasting their precious time rather than focusing on their studies. Another aspect associated with the provided notion is that our modern children have been overburdened by education as well...

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a sa...