Skip to main content

Part 1 - Speaking January 2024

 

CELEBRITIES NEWS

  1. CELEBRITIES NEWS

    1. Who is your favourite celebrity in your country?


    Aamir Khan is my favourite celebrity for a set of reasons:

    1. Firstly, I like his acting style since he has a unique style. Moreover, I like his movies named Lagaan, Three Idiots and Mangal Pandey, bearing a fruitful message for society.
    2. Secondly, he has a unique personality and donates money to charitable trusts as well.


    1. What kind of famous people do you often see in the news?


    I see a number of famous people in the news:


    1. Firstly, celebrities and social workers such as Anmol Kwatra and Mahesh Babu are working around the clock to serve underprivileged people. 
    2. Secondly, social media influencers like Sandeep Maheshwari and a chef named Harpal Singh Sokhi, I have seen several times in the news since Sandeep Maheswari motivates people and the latter one is a renowned chef.


    1. Do you pay attention to famous people in the news?


    Yes, I think it can also serve as a form of stress relief. When life is overwhelming, focusing on celebrity gossip can be a way to numb our feelings of dissatisfaction, unhappiness, or stress. It allows the opportunity to discuss social, political or economic issues in a way that engages people who might otherwise be uninterested in such topics.


    1. Do you believe that the news about famous people in the media is true?


    I agree with the statement to a certain extent since many news channels are private and they love to tweak news to gain people's attention. Moreover, it is the best way to get followers and I think only 30% of news about celebrities is correct. 


    1. Would you like to be a famous person in the news?


    Yes, it is my long-cherished desire to serve underprivileged people and therefore, by publishing my works on news channels, I may get a chance to make other people aware of the benefits of service to the poor ones. Moreover, I can also guide other people when they approach me after becoming famous. 

MONEY

  1. Do you prefer to save money or spend money?
My first preference is saving money since my father always advises me that saving money is the best way to save for the future. By saving money we can face unforeseen circumstances. However, I spend money where needed. For instance, recently I bought an iPhone 12 pro that cost me around 40,000 instead of 15 pro which is available around one lakh Indian rupees. It is owing to the fact the less expensive phone also fulfils my desires.
  1. How do you save money?
I save money using various methods:
1. Firstly, I am not a spendthrift and only spend money when needed. Like, I prefer to walk when there is no need to use a two-wheeler. Moreover, I love eating homemade food instead of eating outside since it is the best way to save money.
2. Secondly, I have a good investment in trading which is also known as the stock market. I prefer getting lectures on the share market to invest money in it. Hence, by getting good profits, I save money.

  1. What do you think about payment apps or mobile payments?
It has both upsides and downsides. On the one hand, we can make payments without going anywhere. Moreover, there is no need to go from one bank to another. Therefore, it is time-saving. On the other hand, people spend money recklessly since these modes push people toward spending more. Sometimes, anyone can hack users and steal money.
  1. Do you use a credit card to buy things?
Yes, sometimes I love using plastic money, especially credit cards for shopping since I can get attractive cashback and points. Moreover, I can return the money to the bank after 30 days as well when I face a financial crisis sometimes. Similarly, I can buy items on EMIs when I get good options.
  1. Do you think cash will still be popular in the future?
No, I don't think so since anyone can steal or snatch cash; however, such troubles are absent in e-money. Moreover, recently, the Reserve Bank of India has introduced the e-money concept to safeguard people from theft. 

MEMORY

  1. Are you good at memorising things?
  2. Have you ever forgotten something important?
  3. What do you need to remember in your daily life?
  4. How do you remember important things?

VIDEO GAMES

  1. Do you play video games?
  2. Would you watch others play video games?
  3. Do you think people spend too much time playing video games?
  4. Do you prefer playing video games alone or with others?

ROBOTS

  1. Are robots important?
Yes,  robots can perform a wide range of tasks. From complex industrial operations to household chores, their human-like mobility and dexterity allow them to navigate and interact in various environments. Moreover, robots are designed with a focus on human interaction. 

For instance, we can use vaccum clearners, automatic dishwashers and full automatic washing machines at home. Such machines act as robots and perform tasks easily.
  1. Would robots affect people’s lives?
Robots can ensure better accuracy within the workplace, which reduces the likelihood of human error. When robots work alongside humans, they can help reduce mistakes by carrying out critical tasks without humans having to risk their lives. 

However, One of the primary concerns is the potential displacement of human workers by robots. As robots become more advanced and capable, they may replace humans in certain jobs, leading to unemployment and economic disruption.

  1. Have you ever watched a movie about robots?
Yes, recently I have watched a movies name The Creator which starts off as a science fiction flick about an American soldier (John David Washington) fighting a world war against AI. He takes on the task of protecting an artificially intelligent child who has been designed as the “ultimate weapon” against the U.S. Of course, her power is mainly that she can defuse any and all weapons.  
Moreover, I like Tansformers series as well.
  1. Should we let a robot drive us for long journeys?
It is about future which is uncertain to predict; however, we now have driverless cars on testing these days. I have listened to some news a days ago about the fact Dubai has successfully tested driverless cars and therefore, I would like to go on long journey in such cars.
  1. What can robots do for you at home?
Robots can perform a number of tasks at our home:
1. Firstly, One of the most popular examples of robotics at home today are robots that perform cleaning tasks, saving time and energy for the inhabitants of the same.
2. Secondly, the design of robots to support humans in their day-to-day lives has also manifested itself in the tasks of watering gardens, sprinklers and lawn mowers.
3. Thirdly, many people love the experience of cooking, so these types of robots are not for everyone. However, robotics no longer only clean but can cook for us.

COLOURS

  1. What is your favourite colour?
Blue is my favourite since this colour instils positive energy is me and I can stay away from negative emotions while wearing this colour. Moreover, I would like to be like the Sky which is full of freedom and represents limitless behaviour. 
  1. What’s the colour you dislike? Why?
  2. What colours do your friends like most?

  1. What colour makes you uncomfortable in your room?
Black, since it absorbs extra light in the room and therefore, I feel uncomfortable in low-light areas. Moreover, I feel suffocated when I see black walls due to less tranquillity about the same colour. In the same way, this colour restricts me to concentrate on my studies and work due to its aggressive behaviour. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part - 3 - All Cue Cards

Part 3 belongs to all new cue cards from September to December 2022. We have written the answers on our own except for one topic. Hence, we hold the copyright status of the answers written by us. 1.  Describe an object you find particularly beautiful (For example, a painting, sculpture, piece of jewellery/furniture, etc.). 1. Do   you   think   there   are   more   beautiful   things   now   than  in  the   past? In my opinion, traditional art and sculptures are much more captivating. I think in the past, it was easier for artists to find shoppers in the form of kings and nobles and they could focus on their art without any financial worries. However, today it is much harder to earn money as an artist. The art being made today also reflects that – it is done more as a hobby rather than as a profession and the works produced are far behind those of the past. Moreover, nowadays artists rely on machine work instead of handmade items.  2.   Do you think there are many scenic spots in India

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a savoury stuffed pastr

New Speaking - September to December 2022

New Speaking Questions - Part 1 or 3 The answers are purely based on novel ideas and belong to BAWA IELTS Ferozepur. We also observe the copyright status of answers given here.  Name  Is it easy for you to remember people’s names?  Yes, I always find it easy to remember the names of people since I have an elephant's memory. Moreover, I can easily memorise the mobile number of people.  However, I find it difficult when I have to recall the names of those who are from another culture, especially East and South Indian, owing to their uniqueness.   Do you do anything to help you remember people’s names?  Not all the time, I think it is necessary to use anything in remembering people’s names. More specifically, if the people are from my province Punjab, then I can remember easily because of similarity; however, if the people are from another culture, then I prefer to write their names on my pocket diary to remember them.  How do you feel when people can't remember your name?  I don’