Skip to main content

Topics - Concentration and Dreams

 

Concentration


1. When do you concentrate?


I prefer to concentrate while doing my studies since I can grab better. Moreover, while driving and having healthy conversations with my parents, I always show deep concentration. Along with this, whenever I visit shrines, I pay obeisance with concentration. 


2. Do you find it difficult to concentrate?


Sometimes, I find it an uphill task to concentrate owing to a few distractions. For instance, any noise like barking dogs, loud music and honking distracts me to show my concentration. 


3. Do you think you can do two things at the same time?


Yes, I can do household chores while listening to music since it is the best way to stay active. Moreover, I can listen to e-books using read-aloud features while driving because I can grasp wisdom using this feature. However, I will not answer any phone calls while driving. 


4. How do you concentrate?


Firstly, I believe in getting sound sleep for eight hours since it is the best way to stay mentally fit. Secondly, I love to eat a balanced diet as this food gives me energy and I can stay concentrated. 


5. What do you do to improve your concentration?


I will practice mindfulness and meditation. Meditating or practising mindfulness activities can strengthen well-being and mental fitness and improve focus. Moreover, I will try to connect with nature. Research has found that even having plants in lounge areas can help increase concentration and productivity.


Dreams


1. Do you often have dreams?


Yes, I do. I usually have dreams when I feel upset or mentally tired.  Moreover, sometimes when I feel delighted then I have dreams. 


2. Do you usually remember your dreams?


Yes, I do. I remember almost every dream of mine I have. Moreover, sometimes I discuss a horrible dream I had with my friends to stay calm. 


3. Do you think we can learn something from dreams?


Yes, I do since I have good knowledge about the type of dreams. Moreover, I think dreams can reveal hidden messages if we know how to interpret them correctly.


Rainy Day 


Do you like rainy days?


Yes, I do since the rainy season instills positivity and tranquillity in me. Moreover, on rainy days, I can eat my favourite snacks like fritters along with a cup of ginger tea. However, excessive rains spoil my mood owing to clogged sewage systems. 


What do you do on rainy days?

I like to do various activities during rainy days. First of all, I love to enjoy the day with my fast friends by visiting nearby areas and sitting on nature's lap. Secondly, as I am a bibliophile and hence, I love to read books by sitting on the balcony with a cup of my favourite coffee. Sometimes, I like to listen to my favourite songs during rainy days.

Does it rain much in your country? (Where? When?)


India has almost every season. The areas located in the eastern regions receive the highest rainfall; however, deserted areas along Rajasthan receive the lowest. For instance, we have a region named Mawsynram located in the East Khasi Hills in a state named Meghalaya in Northeastern India, that receives the highest rainfall. But, the northern states like Punjab, Haryana and Delhi receive rainfall during the Monsoon season in July and August. 

Is there any part of your country where it doesn’t rain much? 

Yes, Jaisalmer district located in the state of Rajasthan has the lowest annual rainfall in India. It has a rainfall measuring up to just a small number of 8.3 cm. Ruyli which is located in the Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan is particularly known to receive the lowest amount of rainfall.

Does it rain much in your hometown? Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily? 


I don't think so since I already mentioned we receive rainfall during July and August. In these months, the monsoon hits us and hence, we witness heavy rainfall. Yes, I remember July 29 this year, when it was raining cats and dogs in my hometown and we were unable to commute, The roads were flooded with rainwater and almost all modes of transportation were affected. 

Does rain ever affect transportation in your hometown?


Yes, rainfall affects transportation drastically in my hometown owing to a few reasons.
1. Firstly, during heavy downpours, the roads become congested and hence, people find it difficult to commute.
2. Secondly, due to potholes on the roads, people dislike driving during heavy rainfall to avoid any fatal accidents.
3. Thirdly, Cabs and auto drivers do not like to drive during rainy days since they may receive a snag in their engines. 

Topic - Teachers


  1. Do you like any teachers of yours?


Yes, I like almost my all teachers; however, Mr. XYZ, I liked the most. It is owing to a number of reasons,


  1. Firstly, he teaches excellently with pure dedication and novel techniques.
  2. Secondly, his doubt-clearing abilities are wonderful since he always clears our confusion easily.


2. Do you still keep in touch with your teacher?


Yes, I am in contact with a few teachers due to social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Moreover, one of my teachers named Mr Sharma is my immediate neighbour and I love to discuss various new activities with him. He is associated with computers.


 3 Do you want to be a teacher?

Yes, if I ever would get a chance to be a teacher then I will since I am capable of teaching my students in an apple-pie manner. Moreover, I love to share new concepts with my friend and they always compliment me that I have all qualities of a good tutor. I also have patience which is the biggest weapon of a teacher.


Do you remember your fav teacher from primary school?

Yes, I still remember my favourite teacher from my primary school named Mr. Xyz due to his extraordinary teaching style and sense of humour. He taught us the concepts of history and I was inspired by his amazing skills. I remember the way he talked about The Red Fort using audio-visual graphics. 


Did you pretend to be a teacher in childhood?

Yes, I remember playing teacher with a small chalkboard my friend had at his house. I used to think it was so entertaining to be the teacher and gave the class assignments to do; I usually focused on Math and Art. I loved pretending to give orders. Moreover, I liked to draw a hut on the board during my childhood. 


What qualities should a good teacher have?

I believe a good teacher must have 

a number of qualities,

  1. Firstly, a good teacher does not believe in procrastination and tries to solve students' doubts in a matter of time.
  2. Secondly, a good teacher is always full of energy and full enthusiasm while delivering a lecture.
  3. Finally, a good teacher has good communication skills with their students.   































Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking like part three 😂✅

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro , if you want 7 band in speaking than it essential for you to speaking part 1 like part 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir my purpose of commenting is not making joke
    I want to express level of speaking preparation of our institution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then it is fine. Since you have used an extraordinary funny Emoji and hence, the perception changed.

      Delete
    2. Sir i used ✅ emoji as well as it is a positive emoji

      Delete
  6. Living area
    How long have been you living there? I am living there from the last one and half decades since my father told me that we are residing in our hometown from that time.
    Do you feel safe in your neighbourhood? Yes, since it is the safest place for living. Moreover, people are really friendly there and do not fight with each other. Along with this, a number of security guardians are there that protect people from terrible situations.
    Is your neighbourhood more popular with younger or old people? It is famous owing to aged people since they do well for the whole society. For instance, they motivate young people to take participate in sports activities to stay fit as a fiddle. Furthermore, senior individuals always provide valuable information to their wards so that they can live better in this cutthroat competitive world. Therefore, aged people are more popular in contrast with young ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part - 3 - All Cue Cards

Part 3 belongs to all new cue cards from September to December 2022. We have written the answers on our own except for one topic. Hence, we hold the copyright status of the answers written by us. 1.  Describe an object you find particularly beautiful (For example, a painting, sculpture, piece of jewellery/furniture, etc.). 1. Do   you   think   there   are   more   beautiful   things   now   than  in  the   past? In my opinion, traditional art and sculptures are much more captivating. I think in the past, it was easier for artists to find shoppers in the form of kings and nobles and they could focus on their art without any financial worries. However, today it is much harder to earn money as an artist. The art being made today also reflects that – it is done more as a hobby rather than as a profession and the works produced are far behind those of the past. Moreover, nowadays artists rely on machine work instead of handmade items.  2.   Do you think there are many scenic spots in India

Speaking Part 1 - January to April 2023

  Fast Food and Break Fast What do you have for breakfast? I prefer to have my favourite food items during the first meal of the day. Usually, I like wheat bread with freshly cooked vegetables like Okra, Turnip, beans and cauliflower. Along with this, I love to take a cup of tea. However, during weekends, my mother cooks stuffed bread for me, and amongst all these bread types, my favourite one is potato-filled bread with curd and homemade butter.  Do you eat fast food? Yes, I do, but once a fortnight, I prefer to have it. It is owing to the bad cholesterols present in junk food materials. In this category, I find cheese burst pizza, garlic bread and white sauce Italian pasta mouth-watering.  What are the different kinds of fast food in your country? Name them. India has an ocean of fast food materials. For instance, Chinese, Italian and American fast materials are the most popular ones in India. Moreover, we have traditional fast foods as well.  The first one is a savoury stuffed pastr

New Speaking - September to December 2022

New Speaking Questions - Part 1 or 3 The answers are purely based on novel ideas and belong to BAWA IELTS Ferozepur. We also observe the copyright status of answers given here.  Name  Is it easy for you to remember people’s names?  Yes, I always find it easy to remember the names of people since I have an elephant's memory. Moreover, I can easily memorise the mobile number of people.  However, I find it difficult when I have to recall the names of those who are from another culture, especially East and South Indian, owing to their uniqueness.   Do you do anything to help you remember people’s names?  Not all the time, I think it is necessary to use anything in remembering people’s names. More specifically, if the people are from my province Punjab, then I can remember easily because of similarity; however, if the people are from another culture, then I prefer to write their names on my pocket diary to remember them.  How do you feel when people can't remember your name?  I don’